It's been a while since I made an entry, and I still have trouble thinking about what to say about the past two weeks. I entered the course a week late, but have had no problem keeping up with the material. I've completed all assignments just fine, only using the extra help resources once for an overlooked capitalization error. Other work and more pressing due dates have been keeping a lot of this course at the back of my mind, but I'm confident enough in my programming skills to get what needs to be done finished. I'm starting the first assignment today after having two very busy weeks in other courses/life in general where it got put on the back burner, but I have no concerns for it. I guess the short of it is that I'm getting the work done and feel nothing profound enough to entitle a blog entry, which is good academically for me, but bad for this assignment.
Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment